Verminex are the approved disinfection contractor for Gulf Air since the 2014 MERsCOV (SARS) outbreak and carry out a regular program to disinfect the Gulf Air Aircraft using Calla 1452.
All Verminex Technicians are COVID-19 vaccinated and will observe your specific covid prevention protocols in addition to current government regulations.
Verminex was established in Bahrain in 1979 under British management from Verminex UK (est. 1949), working to UK and USA standards of the British Pest Control Association and National Pest Management Association.
Specialty of our DISINFECTANT CALLA 1452
- 100% tested against for CORONAVirus
- Aircraft grade, non-residual and will not leave stain to your fixtures.
- No cleaning required after the treatment and will not leave soapy surface.
- Will not disturb your operations.
- 2-stage application wiping and misting.
Application of Solution by:
- Surface wiping areas such as reception counters, switches, hand rails, door handles, lift buttons, toilet surfaces, and other areas regularly handled.
- Utra-Low Volume (ULV) misting treatment with disinfectant solution to ensure all the areas are evenly covered by disinfectant.
Preparation By Clients:
- Close the A/C unit to ensure the even distribution of the disinfectant.
- Evacuate the area and ensure staff, customers, and contractors are prohibited from entering the area to be treated.
- Isolate smoke detectors if possible.
- Remove or cover food items and utensils.
The chemical must remain on the surface for a minimum of 10 minutes to achieve 100% sterilization. Personnel must not enter the treated area until 45 minutes after the final application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
ANS: Disinfectant is a clean up job only. There is no residual effect which means, no protection after. Protective initiative should be responsibility of individual.
ANS: after 45-60 mins after the service.
ANS: Not required. Cleaning before the treatment is the ideal.
ANS: Yes it is. Our disinfectant is non corrosive and non staining which will not leave any footprint.